I have been “Tagged” by Gaylord Aulke (http://100days.de/). Since I am a bit of an “anti-social” social-web-2.0-user I wonder if I can find 7 people that haven’t been tagged yet.
Here’s 7 facts you may or may not know about me:
1) As I child I was afraid of water and swimming, but now I am a fairly fanatic technical diver.
2) I have owned more then 10 Apple computers since I bought my first Mac.
3) I cant drive a car.
4) My first computer was an Amiga 500.
5) I get nervous when my harddrive is half full.
6) I like watching Seinfeld on youtube during my breaks.
7) The horror: I don’t eat any meat, but I do like cooking it.
Those are my seven sins (things). And here are the people I tag:
These are the rules need to pass on to the above bloggers:
* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some wierd.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.